May 3, 2010

let's wake up the neighbors, let's turn on our amps.

It's like I think I don't even have a blog anymore. But it's summer now, so I'll have all the time in the world, no more classes, no more exams, no more worrying. Only summer living. There's not much I can coherently express right now because I've been deathly ill for the past week and my head's been in a fog. I've mostly been listening to lovely things so here's a few of the songs that I'm living by and recommend at the momment.

Neko Case- The Pharaohs
The Tallest Man on Earth- King of Spain
Edward Sharpe & the Electric Zeros- 40 Day Dream
Fleet Foxes- Oliver James
Ramona Falls- I Say Fever
Ella Fitzgerald- At Last
The Avett Brothers- Shame

Please listen.

1 comment:

  1. lovely lovely music choices. i see you got my girl ella on it! im starting another blog because im starting super save the world mode, you should help

    ReplyDelete