September 3, 2010

i see not point in living if i can't be beautiful!

Since I'm a big fat loser when it comes to committing to my loon blog, I have decided to document this past summer in photo form.

May

Me and my fantastic siblings (me, Cathy, Irene, Jimmy, Suzy) at Irene's graduation from William & Mary. We are a beautiful family.. right? Right???


Me and Max at his sister's engagement party. You can tell we love each other.


June

Brett's bertday in Williamsburg. The one with part of a shirt in his mouth is Phil.


Brett is the one who's asleep. I think he was asleep for 69% of the party.




Irene and I took Cathy to the Museum of African Art in DC. We had a lot of fun, to say the least.




Gay Pride Parade 2010 in DC.




Later that night I was called away to my friend's brother's high school grad party. We got silly.



July

Celebrating Courtney's birthday! Three of my favorite people. (Courtney, Erin, Megan, me)



Finally went to a screening of The Room this summer at the E Street Cinema. I was so close to meeting the infamous Tommy Wiseau and I'm devastated I didn't get to shake his creepy hand!


My birthday. It was pretty fab this year. And these are my ladieeees! (Megan, me, Erin, Cindy, Courtney)




August

Max's mom is the sweetest lady I know and threw me a birthday dinner at their house. I love them.




Well, friends. That just about wraps up my summer livin.

No comments:

Post a Comment